These terms and conditions create a contract between you and Sculpt Fireplaces Pty Ltd (the “Agreement”). Please read the Agreement carefully.
If you have any queries on the below Terms & Conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly on 1300 851 304 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to answer your questions as quickly and as accurately as possible.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. We make every effort to ensure that the product information on our website, catalogues and advertisements are correct and up to date. To the extent permitted by law, any typographical, clerical or other omissions in the sales literature, descriptions, features, specifications, quotation, pricing, acceptance or offer, invoice or other document or information issued by us will be subject to correction without any liability on our part. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of a product’s descriptions, features, specifications, quotation, pricing, it remains the purchaser’s responsibility to verify that all the product information associated with the product is correct.
2. All heating capacities (when used as a slow combustion heater) is based on 2.4m ceiling heights and 6-star rated homes. Factors such as building characteristics, quality of insulation, type of firewood used and the climatic zone will also affect the heating output.
3. All our fireplaces have been tested and approved in accordance with Australia and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 2918:2001
4. All product pictures are a guide only, all wood fires must be installed as per AS/NZS 2918:2001
5. As the casting for all Seguin fireplaces are hand poured and then hand-assembled, there will always be some cosmetic imperfections with each unit.
6. Returns – Standard goods will not be accepted for return unless with our prior agreement. Change of mind is not a valid reason for Return. Any goods that we agree to return will be subject to a handling charge of 30%of the value of the goods. Goods and packaging must be in original condition, free from damage and blemishes. ‘Made to order’ goods which are received in good order and condition are non-returnable.
WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
All product warranty is effective from the date of purchase.
SEGUIN: 10 year warranty period for all cast iron parts incorporated into the appliance (excludes ash pan, bricks and fire grate retainers which are all guaranteed for 1 year). *Door seal gaskets and glass is not guaranteed. 3 years warranty for the steel water jacket applicable to the Seguin Hydro80 units.
BORDELET: 5 years for all parts incorporated into the appliance (excludes ash pan, fire grate retailers and bricks which are guaranteed for 1 year). *Door seal gaskets and glass is not guaranteed.
AXIS: 5 years on the general structure of the firebox and 10 on the refractory bricks, 2 years on the door lifting mechanism, 1 year on wearing parts including ash pan, ash grate and fire grate retainers. Excluded from the guarantee: door seals, ropes, gaskets, glass, baffle plate, appliance joints, thermal screens, movable parts and any degradation resulting from poor maintenance or incorrect use.
For all warranty claims, Sculpt Fireplace Collection will require photos of warranty issues, proof of purchase, serial number, and date of purchase and installation of the appliance. Non- respect of the following will result in the negation of this guarantee: Installation of the appliance conforms to the procedures outlined in AS/NZS 2918:2018. The firebox may not be modified in any way. The guarantee is strictly limited to the exchange or repair by Sculpt Fireplace Collection of parts agreed to be defective, without exception. Costs of dismantling, assembly and transport will under no condition be covered by this guarantee. All warranties are non transferable and cannot be assigned to anyone other than the purchaser.
Note that all literature, content, images, designs or film created by Sculpt Fireplaces Pty Ltd is protected under Australia’s copyright laws and may not be reproduced without the written consent and authorisation of the owners of Sculpt Fireplaces Pty Ltd. Any reproductions will be in breach of the Australian Copyright law and subject to legal action.