1. We make every effort to ensure that the product information on our website, catalogues and advertisements are correct and up to date. To the extent permitted by law, any typographical, clerical or other omission in the sales literature, descriptions, features, specifications, quotation, pricing, acceptance or offer, invoice or other document or information issued by us will be subject to correction without any liability on our part. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of a product’s descriptions, features, specifications, quotation, pricing, it remains the purchaser’s responsibility to verify that all the product information associated with the product is correct.
2. All heating capacities (when used as a slow combustion heater) is based on 2.4m ceiling heights and 6 star rated homes. Factors such as building characteristics, quality of insulation, type of firewood used and the climatic zone will also affect the heating output.
3. All our fireplaces have been tested and approved in accordance with Australia and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 2918:2001
4. All product pictures are a guide only, all Wood fires must be installed as per AS/NZS 2918 :2001
5. As the casting for all Seguin fireplaces are hand poured and then hand assembled, there will always be some cosmetic imperfections with each unit.
SEGUIN: 10 years for all cast iron parts incorporated into the appliance (excludes ash pan, bricks and fire grate retainers which are guaranteed for 1 year). *Door seal gaskets and glass is not guaranteed. 3 years warranty for the steel water jacket applicable to the Seguin Hydro80 units
BORDELET: 5 years for all parts incorporated into the appliance (excludes ash pan, fire grate retailers and bricks which are guaranteed for 1 year). *Door seal gaskets and glass is not guaranteed.
AXIS: 10 years on the general structure of the firebox and refractory bricks, 5 years on the door lifting mechanism, 2 years on wearing parts including ash pan, ash grate and fire grate retainers. Excluded from the guarantee: door seals, ropes, gaskets, glass, baffle plate, glass, appliance joints, thermal screens, moveable parts and any degradation resulting from poor maintenance or incorrect use.
For all warranty claims, we will require photos, invoice and the date of purchase and installation of the appliance. Non- respect of the following will result in the negation of this guarantee: Installation of the appliance conform to the procedures outlined in AS/NZS 2918:2001. The firebox may not be modified in any way. The guarantee is strictly limited to the exchange or repair by ourselves of parts agreed to be defective, without exception. Costs of dismantling, assembly and transport will under no condition be covered by this guarantee.
Note that all literature, content, images, designs or film created by Sculpt fireplaces is protected under Australia’s copyright laws and may not be reproduced without the written consent and authorisation of the owners of Sculpt Fireplaces Pty Ltd. Any reproductions will be in breach of the Australian Copyright law and subject to legal action.